Vertiv GXT5 Lithium-Ion Online UPS 10kVA/10kW 120V/208V Rack/Tower UPS (GXT5LI-10KMVRT4UXLN)
Vertiv Liebert GXT5 Lithium-Ion online UPS protects critical IT applications against outages and power disturbances. The Vertiv Liebert GXT5 offers highest level of power conditioning and battery backup in server rooms, network closets, and other edge or distributed IT locations. Lithium-Ion batteries require fewer battery replacements and last up to 3x as long as VRLA batteries reducing maintenance, labor, and replacement costs (lower TCO). Hot-swappable, user-replaceable batteries increase the useable life of the UPS.
- Lowest total cost of ownership over the lifetime of the UPS. The expected useful life of the Lithium-Ion batteries is up to 3 times that of VRLA batteries which translates into fewer battery replacements over the life of the UPS.
- Lithium-Ion battery technology delivers more runtime and faster recharge time, and offers better performance at higher temperatures and supports up to 10 times more discharge cycles compared to standard VRLA batteries.
- The internal UPS battery offers industry-leading runtimes (up to 14 minutes at full load) to ensure availability of critical applications during an unexpected power loss.
- Certified to meet industry UPS and lithium-ion standards such as UL 1778, UL 1973, and UL 1642, which ensures it's safe to use in your critical IT environments.
- Hot-swappable, user replaceable batteries allow you to easily replace the batteries, if needed, without disrupting power to the connected equipment.
- Standard 5-year warranty provides peace of mind your investment is protected.
|Power rating||10000VA (10000W)|
|Voltage nominal||208VAC / 120VAC (Default); 240VAC / 120VAC (User-Configurable); ±1%|
|Voltage range||Nominal (Full Load): 90V - 150V AC (L-N); Maximum: 60 - 150VAC (L-N)C|
|Waveform||Pure sine wave|
|Transfer time (typical)||0ms|
|Efficiency||Up to 92% in online mode; 98% in Active ECO Mode|
|Battery type||Lithium-Ion (LiFePO4)|
|External battery cabinet
|Input current rating
|Typical recharge||2 hrs to 90%|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||17.2 x 15.1 x 3.5 in|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||N/A|
32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C) (10% Derating
|Audible noise||< 58 dB|
IEC 61000-4-5, ANSI C62.41, Category B
|Agency||UL 1778, c-UL, NOM, FCC Part 15, Class A|
|Warranty||5 years on UPS and Battery|
|Options||UL 1642 (Li-Ion Battery Cells), UL 1973 (Li-Ion Battery Pack w/UPS), UL 1778, CSA 22.2 No. 107.3, UL 1778, c-UL, FCC Part 15, Class A, Energy Star 2.0|